At Locawo you can choose from a large selection of internationally recognized payment providers. No matter which payment method you choose, there are no additional costs for payment processing:
abocloud via mollie
As part of contractual and other legal relationships, we offer efficient and secure payment options via payment service providers who process your credit card information and account data in accordance with the PCI-DSS regulations (“Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard”). This means, among other things, that we ourselves have no access to this data, that the data is only exchanged directly with the payment service provider in encrypted form, and is stored there exclusively in a database to which only authorized personnel have access. After successfully entering the credit card information, we only receive data from the payment service provider that needs to be communicated to us to ensure error-free transaction processing and to defend against possible claims (e.g. a transaction number, the type of credit card, the expiration date, the last 4 digits of the credit card number).
Services and service providers used:
abocloud: Management and billing of subscriptions. Service provider: WebStollen GmbH, Prinz-Ludwig-Str. 17, 93055 Regensburg, Germany, website: https://abocloud.io and https://webstollen.de
Data protection declaration: https://abocloud.io/datenschutz/
- mollie: Payment services; Service provider: Mollie B.V., Keizersgracht 1261015CW, Amsterdam, the Netherlands; Website: https://www.mollie.com; Data protection declaration: https://www.mollie.com/de/privacy
During the ordering process you will be redirected to the website of the online provider Amazon. In order to process the payment via Amazon, you must be registered with Amazon or first register and authenticate yourself with your access data. There you can choose the delivery address and payment method stored on Amazon, confirm the use of your data by Amazon and the payment instructions to us. You will then be redirected back to our online shop, where you can complete the ordering process. Immediately after placing your order, Amazon will carry out the transaction automatically. Further information can be found at https://pay.amazon.de/help/201754210
ApplePay via mollie
You can pay with Apple Pay as part of the ordering process. To do this, you must confirm the payment via the “Apple Pay” service on a supported Apple device by following verification steps. Apple Pay uses the payment data you provide in the Apple Wallet app for the transaction. Further information can be found at https://support.apple.com/de-de/HT201469
Klarna via mollie
In collaboration with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer the following payment options. Payment is made to Klarna:
- Invoice: The payment deadline is 14 days from the dispatch of the goods/ticket/or, for other services, from the provision of the service. The invoice purchase terms and conditions for deliveries to Germany can be found at https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/EID/de_de/invoice?fee=0 and for deliveries to Austria at https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/ content/legal/terms/EID/de_at/invoice?fee=0.
- Instalment purchase: With Klarna's financing service you can pay for your purchase flexibly in monthly installments of at least 1/24 of the total amount (but at least EUR 6.95) or under the conditions otherwise stated in the checkout. The installment payment is due at the end of the month after Klarna sends a monthly invoice. Further information on installment purchase including the general terms and conditions and the European standard information for consumer credit can be found here: https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/EID/de_de/account
- Immediately: Your account will be debited immediately after placing the order.
- Direct debit: The debit takes place after the goods have been dispatched. The time will be communicated to you by email. (Please only list the payment methods that you offer here.)
Just a few steps to payment:
1. At checkout, select “PayPal” as your payment method.
2. To process the payment, you will be redirected to the PayPal website.
3. If you are already a PayPal customer, you can log in with your PayPal user data and initiate the payment.
If you don't have a PayPal account yet, you can create a PayPal account and then confirm the payment. For the payment methods direct debit via PayPal, credit card via PayPal and purchase on account via PayPal, it is not necessary to set up a PayPal account.
4. You will then be redirected back to us (https://locawo.com).
Delivery on account via RatePAY (only up to a maximum order value of 1,000 euros and a positive credit check is required).